Articles and Tracts
Brother Branham described the pressure of the Holy Spirit trying to come down on every life as the waters on earth piled up in a 4 foot pipe. When put into words most people could understand, this would be like 194 billion elephants on the head of a pin.
- 194 billion elephants on the head of a pin [PDF: 2 pages]
Brother Branham referred to 1956 as being the year America would accept or reject the Gospel. This study was concerning things Brother Branham mentioned concerning 1956 and some things that were happening in America at that time.
- 1956 – America’s Year Of Decision [PDF: 8 pages]
Brother Branham told Brother Pearry Green that when the devil came to tempt him when Sharon Rose was dying, he looked like Alley Oop. He also said that when the devil came to tempt him as he was driving in the car, he looked the same. This is an article about Alley Oop, a picture of the cartoon characters, and a description with quotes from Brother Branham.
Brother Branham mentions how Satan come looking like Alley Oop in the sermon "Absolute," preached on January 27, 1963.
In the sermon "Choosing of a Bride," Brother Branham describes two couples: one rich and one poor. This is a copy of the poor couple's marriage license and Brother Branham's description from "Choosing of a Bride," preached on April 29, 1965 pm.
This includes 2 articles: "I Am Standing On The Promises" is Brother William D. Upshaw's personal testimony, and "One of God's Mighty Warriors Has Been Called Home!" is from "The Voice Of Healing" magazine after Brother Upshaw crossed over.
- Earthquakes are mentioned in the Bible - some are past and some are in the future.
- Earthquake Prophecies and Statements - Full Article - Within the sermons that Brother Branham preached, there are many statements and prophecies about earthquakes. Various details are found within these statements. Below are a few.
- Earthquake Articles - Facts - Videos - There are many facts about earthquakes and the effects of them. Many facts can be found on the web.
January 10, 2005
March 1, 2010
March 14, 2011
"1937 California Earthquake Dream Of Joe Brandt" is a copy of an article that was given to us that was quoted as from the April-May-June 1969 issue of "Living Water." It contains a dream of a young man that had fallen from a horse and received a concussion and had seen this dream of a coming earthquake.
- Earthquake Dream of Joe Brandt [PDF: 10 pages]
Brother Karl Boyd put together a listing of scriptures concerning "Prayer Promises," "Praying for the Church," "Praying for Pastors," Praying for Relationships," "Scriptures for Encouragement," "Scriptures for Needs," and "Scriptures for Healing." These include the idea from the verse, not the actual verse.
- Guidelines for Prayer [PDF: 8 pages]
When Brother Branham gave Brother Pearry Green a tour of Jeffersonville, he showed him the barbershop he used to get his hair cut. Brother Branham said he would take off his jacket, lay it on the ground, and his wolf would get on his jacket and stay there until he came back out after getting his hair cut. When he told him to, the wolf would get off his jacket. Brother Green always wondered if he meant a dog that looked like a wolf or an actual wolf. He found the answer when he got this article dated August 23, 1942.
This is a picture of Khrushchev beating his shoe on the table with a quote from Brother Branham from "Conference," November 25, 1960.
The November 1952 issue of Reader’s Digest contained an article where Brother Branham was mentioned. This is a copy of that article: "The Miracle Of Donny Morton."
- Miracle of Donny Morton - November 1952 Reader's Digest [PDF: 4 pages]
- Testimony about Donny Morton - [MP3 Audio Excerpt] - William Branham - From "Demonology," November 12, 1953 - [MP3 Audio | Letter-sized PDF | Booklet PDF]
In "Believe Ye That I Can Do This?" (also titled "Testimony") on May 9, 1951, Brother Branham told of this prophecy being in the Mormon book.
This is an explanation of the mural that is over our baptistery. It was painted by Sister Janet Parker.
- Mural over Tucson Tabernacle's Baptistery - Description [PDF: 1 page]
- Brother Branham telling about this experience - [MP3 Audio Excerpt] - From "Testimony," November 29, 1953 pm
- The Full Testimony is a copy of an edited quote of Brother Branham giving this testimony on November 29, 1953 pm and a copy of George J Lacy's Report. [PDF: 9 pages] | [Read Full Article...]
- The Summary includes a short introduction to the time the Pillar of Fire was photographed in Houston and a copy of George J Lacy's Report. [PDF: 2 pages]
- George J Lacy's Report is a copy of the "Report And Opinion" from the man who examined the negative and concluded, "I am of the definite opinion that the light streak appearing above the head in a halo position was caused by light striking the negative." [PDF: 1 page] | [JPG - View Report]
This is a copy of the letter Brother Branham's staff sent out with the prayer cloths.
- Prayer Cloth Letter [PDF: 1 page]
- Explanation from the Bible: [Read] - [MP3 Audio Excerpt] - From Blind Bartimaeus, April 14, 1956 - [MP3 Audio | Letter-sized PDF | Booklet PDF]
- Praying over a cloth: [Read] - [MP3 Audio Excerpt] - From Life Story, April 19, 1959 afternoon - [MP3 Audio | Letter-sized PDF | Booklet PDF]
When Brother Branham first taught on illegitimacy, it sounded very hard. Some who knew there was illegitimacy in their family asked him about it. Brother Branham clarified that the new birth takes all that away. This copy has quotes from Brother Branham, along with a copy of the article from the Only Believe magazine.
One of the sermons Brother Branham clarifies about the question of illegitimacy is "The Ten Virgins and the 144,000," preached on December 11, 1960 am.
Brother Branham had not released seven sermons. After he passed, the board decided to release them. On this sheet, the first seven sermons listed are the ones Brother Branham did not release. They were played in April 1966 and have been released since.
- Sermons Brother Branham Did Not Release [PDF: 1 page]
- "And a High Cloud Ring Of Mystery" from the "LIFE" magazine, May 17, 1963,
- "Stratospheric Cloud over Northern Arizona," from the Science magazine, April 19, 1963,
- "Cloud-Ring in the Upper Stratosphere" from Weatherwise, June 1963,
- 1963 Javelina Hunt Regulations which show the season as being from March 1 through March 10, 1963.
This contains 3 articles. One of a black boy and white boy as twins. Another is about triplets, one white, one black, and one yellow. And the last article came out in "The Arizona Daily Star" on July 16, 1995, "Fight rages over twins with different dads." This article came out in our local newspapers after some people who had attended our church broke off and went against the message. They had put out on the radio that this was an impossibility, but God fights His own battles. Immediately after their radio broadcast, this article was printed in the paper.
- Twins and Triplets By The Same Mother and Different Fathers [PDF: 4 pages]
Two people who were there when Brother Branham gave the teachings on Daniel copied down the chart Brother Branham used. This is a copy of both charts.